Carbon Neutral Shipping
All our shipments are carbon-neutral, as we subscribe to the Planet app, thereby by funding innovative companies that pull carbon dioxide (CO2) out of the atmosphere and store it. We are proud to showcase our commitment to shipping carbon-neutral to all customers.
Delivery Costs and Times
1. **Free Delivery:** Most items on our website come with free delivery. This information is displayed on the product page as well as in the checkout.
2. **Exceptions:** There are some specific product categories, such as hair products and barbecue products, where a supplier delivery charge applies. Customers will be informed of this charge in the checkout process.
3. **Checkout Process:** All delivery charges, whether for free delivery or the supplier delivery charge, will be automatically displayed on the checkout page.
4. **Multiple Brands:** Since our website is a marketplace that offers products from various brands, customers ordering from multiple brands may receive their delivery packages separately.
5. **Postcode Exceptions:** Since our website is a marketplace that offers products of varying sizes from various brand owners, certain postcodes may be excluded to be delivered to. Since the permutations are too great for any software to distinguish this on a per product basis, we may have to contact affected customers after their order is placed to inform them accordingly if refunds are necessary. We will make every effort to try and find a courier if possible. This mainly applies to larger items to outer lying postcodes.
We quote a standard delivery of up to 3-5 working days, the majority of orders are delivered in a 2-3 working day time period. Next working day delivery on orders placed by 2:00 pm, if available, will be indicated in the checkout page. Saturday and Sundays do not count as working days.
if you have any problem regarding your order contact our customer service team.
All parcels to these zones are based on the weight for the total order quantity and dependant on the size of the parcel may be volumetric weight as per the couriers discretion. The cost will be determined in the checkout based on the destination.
So, your order is on its way
We'll send you an email to confirm when we ship your items. Most medium and large-sized orders require a signature upon delivery. If you know you won't be at home, why not consider arranging delivery to your work or a friend’s address? You will be able to do this on the courier’s website once you have received your consignment details by email. The courier will endeavour to deliver all parcels as per the customer’s instructions, however, if those instructions leave the safety of the parcel in an un-secure environment, we will not accept liability for the loss or replacement of the parcel.
Always check the packaging for damage and make a note of this when signing. Please only sign as received in good condition if that is the case. If the goods have obviously been damaged in transit, please refuse delivery, and call us.
If you're out when the courier arrives, they will leave a calling card. Please contact the courier directly to arrange a convenient time for re-delivery. If they're still not able to deliver on the third attempt, they may request you collect the order from their depot. Subsequent delivery attempts may require additional payment by the customer.
Please note that we will not be held responsible for the performance of the courier company once the parcel has been collected from us. Nor are we responsible for any local taxes or extra customs duties that may be required depending upon your local country's import laws.
Understanding carbon removal
The Planet app neutralizes your shipping emissions and removes carbon dioxide from the atmosphere. Carbon removal is the process of capturing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and then storing it.
For example, if a truck or a plane that delivers your shipment releases 1 kg of carbon dioxide (CO2) into the atmosphere, and as we are subscribed to the Planet app, then Shopify on our behalf ensures that 1kg of CO2 is also sucked from the atmosphere and stored away using solutions and technologies in a sustainability fund.
There is a fast-growing and evolving sector with many carbon removal technologies in different stages of development. These technologies include nature-based solutions, such as reforestation and soil carbon sequestration and more high-tech solutions, such as direct air capture and mineralization.